Friday, December 11, 2009

Looking for a bright ray o' sunshine

“The lie has long since lost its honest function of misrepresenting reality. Nobody believes anybody, everyone is in the know. Lies are told only to convey to someone that one has no need either of him or his good opinion.”
-- Theodor Adorno



We are all in desperate need of some good news. I mean, all this conflict and real life drama is taking a toll of my physical health and our health as a nation. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. Headaches are becoming constant and I have no energy to be riled up about this whole charade the government is forcing us to take part of. These days, I just pray even though I don't know exactly how and what to pray for.

Ondoy and Pepeng.
Maguindanao Massacre.
Martial Law.
Earthquakes.
Recent hostage taking in Agusan.

Please cut this archipelago some slack. Consider this as a Christmas present to us. And I have no idea to whom/what exactly I addressed the previous sentences to. I just needed to say that out loud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That iѕ really attention-grabbing, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Also visit my weblog ... www.hotel-discount.com